The school runs a “tight ship” to obtain good value for money and allocate funds appropriately, however there are items that the school would like to provide that improve school life that are “desirable” but not essential.
It would make a significant difference if we all were to donate the cost of cup coffee or slice of cake (£5) each month. We do appreciate this is an extra request when many are struggling, so this is completely voluntary.
Our aim is to help and not be a burden.
Our aims this year are:
- To support the purchase of additional lockers to ensure every student has somewhere safe to store their personal items
- To fund academic achievement braids that are worn on school blazers
- To present an award for 2 presentation evenings
- To work with Alderbrook Community and develop specific projects for fundraising activities
- To provide project funding for every department within the school
- To consider providing a number of individual small grant requests