Alderbrook School Staff Quiz Night Raffle 14 October
Full terms and conditions
For information on how we use your personal data please see the Privacy Notice here.
1. Text and Online Entries to the prize draw will close at 16:00 pm October 14th.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by texting the ABKQUIZ to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to Marjorie Willis.
3. Because some phone networks do not support entry to text raffles, entries can also be made by card payment here
This uses an on-line shop system, so responses are typical of an on-line purchase. Select In Store Pickup for Delivery.
No goods will be provided and each ticket purchase will result in your phone number being added as an entries in the draw.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
Free entries can also be obtained by emailing enquiries @ mwef.org.uk.
(By allowing free entry, any payment is treated as a donation and you can opt to gift aid your payment)
5. The prize draw is open to Alderbrook School Staff Members, aged 18 or over, except Trustees of Marjorie Willis. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
6. Please ensure you spell the Keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct Short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network
message charge. You will not be donating to Marjorie Willis nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the Keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
7. If you’re a UK taxpayer, Marjorie Willis can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration –
please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
8. There are a number of prizes available to be won. The details of the prizes will be publicised with the school and at the quiz evening.
9. The winner will be selected at random and contacted at the Quiz Event on 14th October using text or telephone or in person. If the winner does not respond in order to claim the prize by the end of the next working day, Marjorie Willis reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is
10. The prizes are as stated at the event. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by Marjorie Willis, or any of the prize providers.
11. Marjorie Willis and its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
12. The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of Marjorie Willis. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: email@example.com or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30).